Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Monday October 10

Got up early and headed to the hospital for my colonoscopy.  We were there by 6.   They took me back around 6:30 and got me ready.  Around 7:15 they took me back to do the procedure.   It took about an hour.  I was taken to recovery.  The doctor who did the procedure came to recovery and said everything looks good.   They took biopsys and said they would have them back tomorrow.   They found moderate colitis in my large bowel.  It could be causing some of my pain.   It won't effect the surgery at all.  We waited about an hour and were discharged.   

We headed home.   When I got home I went to the bedroom to lay down.   They blow you up with air to do it and it caused spasms throughout my abdomen.  

Colin left to run some errands and I stayed home.  I fell asleep for about an hour.  I got up and straightened up the mess I made in the kitchen.  It was exhausting just doing that.   

I made some tea and settled in for the night.   Tomorrow we have to be at clinic at 6 for bloodwork.  That was my day in a nutshell.   Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment