Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tuesday October 18

Had another BM this morning around 4:30.   When the docs made their rounds I actually looked at my incision.   It's along the same line vertically and then the horizontal line is added where the ostomy was. 
I know I told you about it already but today was the first Day i actually had the guts to look for myself.   All the bloodwork came back ok with the exception of needing a bunch of iv replacements.  

Dr. Gonoza said to take it easy today and not to push myself too hard so I'm trying to do just that.  I've been up and down to the bathroom at least once an hour because of all the iv fluids and that's turning out to be a LOT more excercise than you can imagine after having your stomach split open like that. 

Other than that nothing new to report.  I will post more tomorrow!  Sweet Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment