Friday, October 7, 2016

Thursday October 6

Woke up.  Took my meds, ate breakfast, showered and got dressed.  Colin left to run a couple of errands.  While he was gone I cooked the ground turkey so that it wouldn't go bad and dinner would be good and ready.  I made a ground turkey stew in the crock pot and put it on low.   I took the other half of the cooked turkey and put it aside.  We are going to have taco casserole with cornbread for dinner Friday.  It's one less thing to worry about.

Colin got home and we ate leftovers for lunch.  After lunch I called Verizon to see if my cell phone had come in yet.  It's been on backorder for days.   The guy that answered the phone said that they just opened the new shipment and it was there.   I got dressed and asked Colin to run me across the street to Verizon to go get it.   We went and did our thing.   I got my new phone.  It didn't cost anything because of the type of upgrade we had so it made it even better.  I got the iPhone 7 in rose gold.   It's a really pretty color.   To transfer the info and set up the new phone we were told it would be about an hour.  We left while it was updating and ran over to Ulta.   My eyebrows are horrendous so I asked if they could squeeze me in.  They waxed my eyebrows and I felt much better.

We left Ulta and went back to Verizon.  My phone said it had 45 minutes to finish setting up.  I wasn't feeling well so Colin took me home so I could lay down for
a while.  He waited about a half hour and then left to go get my phone.

When he got home he brought the mail up with him. I love getting the mail and having little notes sent to me.   My buddy Thomas sent me this  in the mail:
 

He traced himself with his arms open so that he could give me a big hug.  

I also got this awesome card from a very wonderful woman who is extremely selfless and would do anything she can for you.   I can't thank her enough for everything.    Carol Heth - you are amazing!!  Thank you so much!!!

How could these two cards not make your day 😀

I went in to the bedroom and layed down for about an hour.  I got out of bed around 5:30 and got dinner.  It was pretty good.  It was a little bland so next time I would probably add some additional seasonings but you never know until you try it.

After dinner I took my 6pm meds and got ready for bed.  I layed down and watched tv.  Colin came in and gave me my lovanox shot and I settled in for the night.  Tomorrow I have clinic in the am and a physical afterwards.   We will see how that goes.   I will post tomorrow.   Have a good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment