Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday 6/1

I can't believe it's June!!  I was abruptly waken this morning with a loud thud and lots of banging noises around 4am.  I walked down the steps to catch Wyatt red-handed in the trash and to a huge mess all over the kitchen and living room floors.  Needless to say, he was crated and so was Lilly (guilty by association).  Around 6 in the morning, there was more load noises and scratching.   Wyatt broke out of his crate.  I was NOT a happy camper.  I let Lilly out of her crate and locked them both in the bedroom with me so I could get some sleep.  (I didn't have the energy to clean up the trash at 4 in the morning so I just left it)

I woke up around 9.  I went downstairs, cleaned up the trash and fed the dogs.  I was able to take an extra long shower this morning because I was able to remove the needle from my port since the nurse was coming to replace it today. After my shower, Jeremy came over to drop off his trailer so we can use it to move.  I love Jeremy.  He is someone you can count on no matter what.  He has always been there for Colin and as time has passed, he and I have grown very close.  

Jeremy and Colin decided to move some stuff over to Cyndee's since Jeremy had off work today.  Colin wasn't home just yet so Jeremy loaded up some dressers and boxes.  When Colin got home, the two of them loaded up everything that jelly and I had packed the night before. 

While they were loading the trucks and the trailer, the nurse had come to the house to replace my needle and take my blood.  She was done around the same time as the guts.  She left and I rode with Colin over to Cyndee's do I could show them which boxes were to go where.  The unloading took about a half hour.   Jeremy went home and Colin and I headed home as well.  

That was the activity of the day.  We accomplished a lot.  I'm finally starting to feel like we are making progress.  I have been laying down since dinner and I'm headed up to bed soon.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a productive day as well.  Until then...goodnight😴

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear that you are making progress with moving things over! : )

    ReplyDelete