Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 31

Hi!!!   Colin has done such a great job updating everyone over the past week, I don't know how well I'm going to do but I'm going to try.  Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  The next six months are going to be touch and go.   Every day is going to be a different challenge but I'm up for it.  The doctors seem happy with my progress.  Im getting another scope and biopsy tomorrow.  The scope yesterday showed some swelling and they want to see if it's gone down at all.  I will have a ct scan with contrast on Monday as long as the biopsy is ok.  That being said I got up and walked three times today.  I was even able to walk up 4 steps!   I am still pretty out of it and on a lot of medications so I will do my best to keep everyone updated.   Please understand that it is a little difficult for me to text/email/call because of my constant care and interruptions throughout the day.  I will do my best to keep my blog and Facebook updated to keep everyone in the loop.   Thanks again!!   ❤️😘💜

No comments:

Post a Comment