Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday May 1

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted.   I've had a long couple of days.   

We were discharged from the hospital on Wednesday.  We got back to the apartment around 3.   It felt so good to be in my own home and in my bed.   We didn't do much except relax and get settled.   We put on my tpn around 5 and watched tv until I took my 8pm meds.   After my meds I went to bed.

Thursday we woke up bright and early to get into clinic.   They did my labs and checked everything over.   Everything looked good.  We got home around noon.   When we got home I laid on the couch and Colin brought me lunch and gave me my meds.   We just sat around because doing the steps and walking in and out of the clinic took a lot out of me.  We did the same routine.   Put on my tpn.   Watched a movie on Netflix and went to bed around 9.   I started having increased pain and nausea.  

Friday we once again got up and went to clinic in7west.  They did the lab work and said everything looks good.   My blood pressure is really high.  They had to monitor it several times throughout the day.  It finally came down in the afternoon.   I had to get a biopsy.   They decided to put me into a twilight to avoid the trauma I went through the previous scope.   Everything looked Good.  The biopsy results should be back Monday.    

 Honeys viewing was today.  I really wanted to be there to say my goodbyes.  I am really going to miss her.  She was the best grandma in the world and would do anything for you.   She was always alert and knew what was going on to the very end.  It was a bitter sweet day.  I know she lived a happy life and had her wits about her the whole time.  Mom and dad were there when she took her last breath so she got closure.  

Saturday we woke up and went in to clinic.  They drew my labs and everything looks good.  I was really feeling out of sorts.  They did my labs and said everything looks good.   We were allowed to go home. As the day progressed I started feeling worse.   The pain was getting worse, the nausea, I have pain around my drain sites so they took one out this morning.   It didn't feel very good.  We went in to the ER because my symptoms were getting worse.  I was admitted right away.  They have me under observation right now.  I'll keep you posted as to what's going on.

Sunday Mom came to stay with me while I was in the hospital.   Colin left to go turkey hunting for a break so Mom is going to stay with me until the weekend.  She stayed at the hospital with me all day.  Nothing too eventful happened.  I was sick in bed the majority of the day.  She hung out with me and then went back to the apartment to go to bed.

We are still waiting to see what's going on.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh Heather, I wish there was an easy way to just get beyond this part of the journey and have you home, pain free and totally healed. I hope your doctor's figure out the source of your pain and nausea very soon. I wish there was something we could do to help. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the best hair transplant treatment in bangalore only on classy grafts clinic at very low prices. Just visit here now: Hair Transplant in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete