Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday September 29

Colin came in to the hospital around 6.  At 8:00 we were taken to the GI lab for my tests.  We waited until about 9:30 and then they took me back for my procedure.  It took a little over an hour and I was in recovery.  

They said everything looked good to the naked eye.   They did take biopsies from my upper digestive system as well as my small and large bowel.  They will have the biopsy results in the next couple of days.

We were taken back to my room around 11.  I'm in a lot of pain.  They are trying to find a way to manage it.  I have been watching tv all afternoon and was told to rest.  I have another test tomorrow.  I'm not sure what time.  They said they will come and get me when they are ready for me.

Wish me luck!!  Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Heather, I so often think about you and Colin. The days go by and I fail to check your updates and send you a quick note to tell you we have not forgotten . It sounds like you are at a hard place. Feeling the way you do and no concrete answers or solutions. I know better how to pray now. My phone number is 717 799 0312 if you ever want to just send out an SOS��. I can pray from wherever I am and would be privileged to do so. I am also a good listener. That goes for Colin too. Love you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather-I also think of you often. Healing thoughts continue to be sent your way...

    ReplyDelete