Monday, June 29, 2015

6/29 12:30pm

So, (by her request) I've taken over the reigns for H while she's under knife.. I'll do my best to update and inform everyone. About 11:00 we were told the OR called for her, 45 minutes and a break in the chain of command later, she got to pre-op.We said our goodbyes and off she went. As they wheeled her away she shot me a smile and I realized once again, she has more fight in her little finger than I do in my whole body. One of the many reasons I married that girl.They told us the surgery should take anywhere from 4 to 6 hours. Now we wait...I'll do my best to update this when she gets in her room and settled. 

I also discussed with her getting a new sign off line like  "good night America" or  "Heather out" we'll work on it...

-Colin 

No comments:

Post a Comment