Saturday, June 6, 2015

Friday 6/5 and Saturday 6/6

Friday started pretty early for me.  I was up and out of bed before 9 which is highly unusual.  Colin was home for work early too.  We decided to go run some errands and try and get some sponsors for the golf tournament.  Boy am I glad I'm not in sales.  It's really hard to get people to want to sponsor you in an event like that.  After a long day and multiple let downs we only had two people sign up.  We were both so exhausted that we laid down on the couch and watched a movie.  I think we both took about a two hour nap each.  I missed the entire movie.

Around 6 we decided to go grab something to eat.  (I of course am using the term lightly). We went to Hot Z where we used to go all the time when we were younger.   We thought maybe we could get them to sponsor a hole in the tournament.  They were so busy that we didn't have a chance to ask.

We went home and went to bed.

I had a rough night last night and was really nauseous. I was having so much pain that neither the pain medicine nor the heating pad helped to relieve it.  I didn't fall asleep until well after 4am.  I didn't get out of bed today until 11.  I got up and showered.   Courtney called around noon to see if I wanted to get a manicure and pedicure for my birthday.  She picked me up and we had a nice afternoon.  After she dropped me off, Colin said that he was going to Anville to meet Josh and try to get some sponsors.   I went along to hang out with Alesha and the kids.  It was such a gorgeous evening.  We hung out outside and played for a while.   We had dinner and watched a movie.   She put the kids to bed and now I'm sitting here with Alesha and am waiting for the guys to get back so we can head home.  My pain is starting to come back and I'm really uncomfortable.  Hopefully they were able to get some sponsors and they had a nice evening together.  It would be nice if this golf tournament would come together for him.  I know it's a lot of work.  I just hope it will be worth it.

Until tomorrow.  Sweet dreams and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment