Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday June 21

Today is Father's Day!   Happy Father's Day to all the amazing fathers out there. 

My day today was nice in the morning.  Colin came first thing this morning and helped me shower and get dressed.  He went home in the afternoon.  Around lunchtime my dad, mom, Amber, Carter and Caden came in to visit so that we could surprise my Dad with a Father's Day gift.  We got him a gift certificate to race a car on a racetrack since he's so in to Mopar.   He seemed to really like it.  

While my family and as here, Butxh and Georgette stopped in for a visit (Amand's parents).  It was nice visiting with them as well.  I haven't seen them in a while.  Everyone left and went home around 3.  

After they left I took a small nap.  The doctor came in and woke me up.   She said that if I'm not better by the morning she is going to contact Pottsburgh to have me transported tomorrow.  I was somewhat arguing with her because she doesn't know me and my story and she's just making these off the wall decisions that she should not be a part of at all.   I called Dr. Harborson and explained the situation with him.   He told me there is no way he will let her do that and that he doesn't understand what she is doing.   So....now I'm stressed out beyond belief.  She better not make any decisions regarding my care.  She has no idea and I have had issues with her in the past.  Her making decisions in regards to me is a joke.

Now I can't fall asleep and I'm freaking out.  I left an urgent message for Mary so I'm hoping that she can put the brakes on this decision.  

I will update you tomorrow.  Until then, goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment