Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday June 8

Well....today was rough. 

I woke up this morning and de-accessed my port.  I got a showe and straightened up the house because the nurse was coming to re-access my port and take my blood.  I wasn't feeling well to begin with.  

The nurse tried accessing my port and missed.   She pulled the needle back out and put it in again.  Well....it is not a painless procedure.  It really hurts even when I have had the numbing cream on for a period of time.  I was really annoyed.  She accessed me and then took the 14 vials of blood for the day.   She left and I laid down on the couch. 

My head started spinning and that's when the vomiting started.  Colin got home and had a friend coming over to help him move some furniture.  They were moving stuff and I was laying down trying to get over being sick.  I had a scheduled doctors appointment with Dr. Harborson so I left when it was time for my appointment.  I had to stop on my way to throw up.  When I got to his office it wouldn't stop.  The pain is increasing as well.  He wanted to admit me but I really didn't want to go to the hospital.  I asked him if I could ride it out tonight and call him in the morning if it's not getting any better.  He agreed so now I'm home again.  Laying on the couch.  I'm still throwing up and still have a lot of pain.  

For tonight....please pray that this passes so I am not hospitalized again.  Until tomorrow.

2 comments: