Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tuesday 6/2

I had an iron infusion this morning.  It takes a lot out of me.  After my infusion my friend Amanda came over for a couple of hours and helped pack and organize my closet.  It was nice catching up and I really appreciated all the help!  

After she left, Colin and I showed the house again to possible tenants.  We still haven't chosen anyone yet.  We would really like to pull the trigger sand pick someone but it's been difficult.  I half wonder if it's because we really don't "want" to leave. We just know we need to and it's the best thing for our situation.  It's hard.

Sooooo......I got a package in the mail today!  

My best friend Mehgan sent me these shoes for my birthday!   I absolutely love them!
It was such a nice surprise!   Thank you Mehgan!  I love you!

This evening I took a couple of boxes of clothes to Cyndee's to start putting away my clothes.  I did a little and started to feel sick so I had to listen to my body, stop what I was doing and I headed home.  Now I'm just laying down and watching tv.  I'll probably head up to bed soon.

Until tomorrow!  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment