Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday June 14

I am still home.   That's a positive.  No hospital today.  I have nothing to report really.  I spent the day on the couch.  I was in a lot of pain and very nauseous.  It was a very difficult day.  There were a couple of moments where I debated on going back to the hospital.  I just kept telling myself I could stick it out.  

I made the decision today to re-post the house.  I wasn't too keen on a lot of the applications we received.  What I decided to do was re-post it on Craigslist and put it out there on Facebook.  In four hours, I scheduled 8 showings for tomorrow!

Keeping my fingers crossed one of these families will be a winner! 

That's all I have for today.  Sorry it's nothing exciting.  I'm headed to bed.  Until tomorrow! Goodnight 

No comments:

Post a Comment