Friday, June 26, 2015

Thursday June 25

I woke up this opening around 9:30 to a rustling noise. I rolled to the other side of the bed and my dad was sitting there.  He woke up at 4 and headed to Pittsburgh.  It was a nice surprise.  
The nurse came in to do my vital signs.  I got up and got showered and cleaned up. 

The doctor came in around 11 and said that I need surgery.  He said that Surgery is Monday at 11.  Not lathroscopic.  They have to cut into the muscle and scrape and cut around it to remove the scar tissue.  They will do the liver biopsy while they have me cut open.  My belly will about a 6" incision.  Recovery is a couple of weeks but they may be able to let me go home earlier rather than later. 

I've been taking the afternoon to let it all sink in.  Keep praying for me.  Until tomorrow.  Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment