Monday, July 13, 2015

Friday

Well....got home from the ER last night.   I wasn't really feeling much better.   I woke up this morning to Colin moving stuff.   He had lots of help throughout the day.   My sister Amber and her husband Bobby, my brother Shawn, our friends Rob, Sean and Greg.   

I just stayed and laid around at the "old" house until the couch was gone.   The house is almost completely empty thanks to everyone who helped.  There's a few odds and ends things left but we should be able to grab them in like 3 boxes.  After all the moving I went with Colin to lowes.  He had to grab a couple things for the new living room.   While we were there I started to feel sick.  We got back to the house, and I started throwing up.  I couldn't stop.  Colin took me in to the ER again.  The ct scan they did show that my stomach is inflamed.  Needless to say...I was admitted.  It's close to 4am.   I haven't slept yet , I'm in a shared room and i

No comments:

Post a Comment