Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday July 27

Well.....
This morning I woke up feeling alright.  I even had a little bit of energy and did a load of laundry.

As the morning progressed I started feeling more and more nauseous.  Amanda had come over for a visit with Sofia and we were sitting outside because it was a beautiful day.  I started to feel really sick and ended up running into the bathroom and started throwing up.  The vomiting was getting pretty bad and the nausea doubled.  I was shaking uncontrollably.   I called Dr. Harborson and he said to go straight to the ER.   Thank God Amanda was there!   Colin wasn't home yet and everyone was at work so Amanda drove me to the ER.  

I had the usual tests - X-rays to make sure there wasn't an obstruction - it was clear; bloodwork - we won't have the results from the blood culture for 48-72 hours.  Praying that the infection isn't back.   Unfortunately that's what it feels like.  

I'm now admitted.  Please say a prayer that the infection isn't back.   It's an extremely dangerous situation if it is and I need all the strength I can muster to beat this.  

I will touch base again tomorrow.   Until then...goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment