Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday July 31

I was discharged this morning.   Went home still feeling crappy.  The home nurse came and did my Bp which was 93/68 and my heart rate which was 140.   She suggested I go to the ER.  I sent a text to Dr. Harborson and he agreed.

That being said I am sitting in the waiting room of the ER.  There's a three hour wait to be seen.   This really sucks.  I hope they can give me fluids/nausea meds I need and send me home but who knows.  

There are so many people here that are sick with stomach related illnesses that they moved us to the consultation room so that I am not exposed to all these other people.   It's a horror show in here.  I am praying that I can get over this hurdle and be well again.  I will touch base in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment