Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday July 29

I am back in the hospital again.  The problem is that at home I take the nausea meds orally.   When I'm really nauseous I throw them up so its pointless.  They don't want me in here anymore than I want to be here.   It's a vicious cycle.   The month of July I have been in the hospital for 24 days so far.  In June I was in for 26.  It's really no way to live.

The doctors are assigning me to a caseworker to try and set up home infusions of the nausea meds so that when it's a really bad day it might help get me over the hurdle.  They are hoping to discharge me tomorrow with everything in place with the home nursing agency.  In the meantime they are keeping me comfortable with the iv meds.  Pray that I get better and can go home ahead of this mess.   Have a good night.  Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment