Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday July 5

Today the doc said that we may be able to go home tomorrow.   He said he can just ask a local surgeon to remove my stitches for me and then I won't be stuck here for another week.  I have such mixed emotions about everything.   This surgery has really taken a toll on my body.  I'm not sure how on earth I'm going to get through the actual transplant surgery but I'm trying to get myself ready for it.  Hopefully each day gets better and my mind will be stronger to deal with the complexity of what is inevitable in my future.  My mom came to see me yesterday so Colin headed home.  Mom stayed with me last night and is going to stay with me tonight as well.   Hopefully she will be bringing me home tomorrow.  Until then...have a good day and a great night! 💚💙💜😀

1 comment:

  1. Heather, my belly did not look all that different 4 years ago. I sooo get it. All positive thoughts coming your way!

    ReplyDelete