Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday July 14

Well....here's the update for today.  My blood cultures are looking better.  I had lots of visitors today.   Jeremy and Janel stopped by and hung out with me for a while.   It was a nice break in my day.   Then my mom and sister Amber came after work.  Shawn and Courtney showed up a little later and stayed for most of the evening.  It was helpful to keep my mind off things.   Why do you ask?

Dr. Chory stopped in this afternoon to see me.   I'm thanking God it was him because I trust him with my life 100%.  He told me that the port in my chest has to come out and right away.  So tomorrow I will be having surgery to have it removed.  The surgery time hasn't been set yet.  But I will ask Colin to update the blog once it's done.   They said they are squeezing me in in the afternoon tomorrow.   The procedure will take about an hour. 

My head is spinning and I'm extremely nervous because I don't like surgery to begin with and I just had one a few weeks ago.  It's a whirlwind of my life.  Keep me in your prayers tonight.  Please ask God to give me strength to get through this.  I will update tomorrow.  Sweet Dreams!   Goodnight!

3 comments: