Saturday, July 4, 2015

Saturday July 4. Contd

Well....for those that have weak stomachs....stop reading 😜

For those who don't.....I was able to shower again today so I took a picture of my roadmap of an abdomen.   It's such a mess but every once in a while I get a curious request to know what it looks like or feels like.   Well....here it is....



On the left in the photo is my new stoma where all the waste comes out.   Down the center from my breasts to my groin is the incisional site.   On the right in the photo is where the old stoma was closed up.  It's definitely a roadmap and a bikini will never be in my future again.  I was once again reminded today that had this keep going unnoticed by th hospitals I would have died.   Not a good feeling to have.  Just makes me count my blessings.  Until tomorrow:   Goodnight, sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment