Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wednesday July 15

This morning my favorite doctor came in to my room and woke me up.   Dr. chory came in and said that he had an opening first thing this morning for surgery and he would like to operate right away.   I said perfect and they prepped me for surgery.   I called Colin and let him know.   Then I called my mom and let her know.   She ended up getting here just in time before surgery.   I was glad to have someone there when I went to the operating room.

Surgery went really well.   No complications.  Dr. Chory was pleased with the outcome.  He is hoping that with the antibiotics in my system I should be able to go home in the next few days.  So that's my update for today.   I'm just tired because I didn't sleep well last night.  I'm still a little groggy from surgery as well.  Other than that I'm feeling pretty good.   Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  It means a lot.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment