Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tuesday July 7

Made it home safe and sound yesterday.  The ride home was torture.   Between being in pain and already nauseous beyond belief we then ran into torrential downpours the majority of the drive.  You couldn't see ANYTHING!!   It was scary at times but we made it!  There were also the few mishaps while in the car.   My bag broke almost immediately upon getting on the turnpike.   It was all over me.   We pulled over on an emergency pull-off not realizing that it was a construction entrance.   In order to clean myself up I had to take off my shirt and pants.   So there I was, pretty much stripping down inside the car and the guys in the trucks could pretty much see everything.  Modesty is thrown by the way side when you have something like this.   The bag ended up breaking two more times.  Both times while the car was moving.  It was a mess!!   I guess I broke in Mom's new car!   She was very patient with me and didn't get angry about it at all.  I was so relieved to be home in my own bed last night!   Colin was just as happy.   It's the first night in over a month that he was able to sleep beside me.  I fell asleep around 7 last night and didn't get out of bed until around 11 this morning.  Today I have to run to the hospital for some outpatient testing but other than that I have nothing going on.  Just going to chill out and take care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment