Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday July 26

I slept pretty well last night.  I was completely exhausted.  I woke up and laid around for a couple hours.   Colin and I met up with our friends for lunch.  I stayed about a half hour and came home.  I worked on organizing the bathroom a little bit.  Then I went with Amber to Walmart to get some storage containers to finish the bathroom.  She also took me to the grocery store.   

I'm home now.   Exhausted and still overwhelmed by what my friends did for me last night.  I'm overwhelmed with the number of people that were there just to support ME!  It's crazy!!  I am so blessed to have the support system that I do.   

The evening this evening will consist of me laying on the couch in my pjs and watching movies.  I'm currently watching Crazy Stupid Love.  I love this movie!!  I'll be cuddled up til bedtime.   Until tomorrow....sweet dreams and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment