Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday October 16

This morning we woke up bright and early and decided to walk to Panera so Colin could get some breakfast.   It was a nice walk.   We found the end of the trail behind the house takes you to a walking bridge where all of the outlets are.  It's a pretty good distance but it was well worth it.  

I sat down this afternoon and started banging out thank you cards.  I have so many I want to send out.  I worked on it for a couple of hours.   

We spent the afternoon cleaning up the house.  This evening we took the truck to the car wash and we went to Big Lots and bought a piece of artwork to hang on the wall above the futon.   It looks really nice.   We are going to move the plaque Dad made me to the bedroom so I can see it every night as a reminder.  

Right now we are just hanging out and watching tv.  I may attempt to tackle some more thank you cards.  I have about 30 left to do.  My hands are cramping from doing so many today.  For now.....I'm just going to chill in my pjs until bed time!   I will update more tomorrow.  Have a good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment