Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday October 14

Today was an ok day.  I was up and showered bright and early.  We had to run a few errands this morning.  We found a fed ex and shipped my old Iv pumps back. I also wanted to buy a backpack for when I need a bag but can't bear to carry around my huge purse.  They happened to have backpacks on clearance at the fed ex store we went to.  I scored a cute teal backpack for $17.   It was originally 70.   So that was a nice surprise.  

I had a package delivered to the leasing office today.  It was this beautiful bracelet from Amanda, James, Georgette and Butch.  It's gorgeous.  I'm super excited to wear it every day.  


Isn't it pretty!!!  

We also had a visit from the nurse today.  She showed us how to hang my new medicine.  I'll be on it for about a week.  I have had a sore throat which we found out was thrush.  The med is supposed to help clear it up in a week.   It's no wonder my tastebuds seemed off.  So far the medicine seems to be working.  

After the nurse left we decided to go on a field trip to Whole Foods.   Definitely an interesting place.  I've never been to whole foods before but it was good to walk through and experience it.  They have a lot of different things.  We didn't buy much because of the prices.  Everything is about 3x the price of the regular store.  We bought sausage and bacon for when we have company this weekend.  The meat counter had the best looking meats.  We left there and went to Giant Eagle. Much more my speed.  

After the store we watched a movie.  Furious 7.  The movie was ok.  I like the older ones better.   My DVD player is cooperating again so that's a good thing.  

I'm feeling a little sick this evening.  I gave myself an extra bag of fluids.  Hopefully that helps.  For now I'm hoping to catch a break.   I'm falling asleep so until tomorrow.   Sweet Dreams.  

No comments:

Post a Comment