Thursday, October 29, 2015

Wednesday October 28

Tuesday was a great day in clinic.   My liver enzymes are up again so the doctors are adjusting my tpn and taking the lipids out temporarily.  They are pleased with everything else and if I stay on track they might activate me on the list next week!   I have an appointment Friday to meet with the psych doctor to hopefully get the final clearance.   

Wednesday was a rainy mess of a day.  We watched a movie and then decided to go check out the actual movie theatre.   The theatre here is huge!   It was kind of crazy.  We were there for an early showing of the Intern.   It was a cute movie.   Worth seeing.  After the movie we just came home and chilled out.   I face timed with Amber and the twins for a little bit.  Then I put on my medicine and went to bed.   I have been waking up at 2am and can't get back to sleep.  I'm going to talk to the doctor about it tomorrow.  

Today we have a busy day planned.   We are going to the Rei store that we found in Pittsburgh.  We are going to try going for a bike ride and we have tickets to go to the Pitt game tonight.   Should be a pretty jam packed day.   I'm going to have to keep up with my fluids today and get my tpn ready so that I am able to get through the day.   

I will post more later.   Sorry I've been slacking again. I'm really going to try and be better about posting daily.   Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment