Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday October 8

Today was a good day so far.  I did some laundry this morning.  Colin and I were bored so we went to check out IKEA.  It's only about 10 minutes from where we live.   It was a nice little field trip. 


There was also a mall close by so we walked around for a little bit.  While we were out I decided to get something new to do besides that puzzle.   The puzzle was driving me nuts.   We returned the Redbox movie and stopped in at Michaels.  I picked a new hopefully easier puzzle and a paint by number set for something to do.  

After our errands we came home, I put my fluids on and we chilled out for a little bit.  Around dinner we ran over to Dave and Busters to check it out for when company comes.  It was dead.   There was absolutely no one in there.  Colin grabbed some food and we came back home.  It was an eventful day but we really didn't accomplish much.  If that makes sense.  

Now I'm laying in my pjs watching tv and getting ready for bed.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day as well.  Until then!   Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear you're feeling well and out of the hospital love you

    ReplyDelete