Monday, October 26, 2015

Sunday October 25

Sunday was a day for visiting.   Amber came over with the boys to carve pumpkins.  We had a lot of fun.   They did a really good job carving them on their own. In the afternoon I went over to Sean and Jamie's to see Aubrey for a little bit.  After that I went to see Jody and Kenny.  I went back to Mom's and took a little nap.   When Mom woke up we decided to go to dinner.  We went to Friendlys with Shawn and Courtney.  I treated myself to a tiny kids milkshake.   The Sonic commercial had me craving them.  We went back to the house and Amber and Bobby came back to say goodbye.   I put my pjs on and was in bed by 8.  Too bad I didn't sleep well at all.  I have been up since 2 am.  Maybe a nap is in my future.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment