Saturday, October 3, 2015

Saturday October 3

So last night didn't go as plannned.  I ended up coming in to the ER.   I was admitted for the usual nausea, vomiting and pain.  Dr. Cruz made his rounds this morning and changed my meds around.   He's hoping a higher dose of steroids and some antibiotics will help.  

I'm having a horrible time.   I just sit here and cry.  I am so homesick.  It's only been a day.  I'm trying to stay positive.  It sucks.   I just lay here and pray.  That's all I can do.

On another note....we couldn't have made this move without the amazing help of David who drove the box truck and unloaded it in the middle of the night last night.   All while he broke down and couldn't get in touch with Colin because for some reason I ended up with his cell phone in my purse in the ER.  

And the help of Jeremy and Janel who so graciously drove our other vehicle here because I was unable to make the drive.   They helped Colin all day today unpacking, organizing and unloading.  We love you guys and don't know how we could have done this without you.

And of course to Colin who has uprooted his life to move us to hopefully make me better and get me the transplant.   It's going to be difficult and there are a lot of unknowns.   He hasn't even thought twice and just took the reigns to make it happen.   I know I don't say it enough but I love you with all my heart and can't imagine doing this without you by my side.   

For now....I just need to stay positive and focus on getting better.   I will update tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment