Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday October 4

Today was a lot better.   The pain has gotten better and so has the nausea and vomiting for the most part.  

I had a nice surprise visit from my friend Nicole and her husband Mike.  She was in Pittsburgh for a game and had some time to stop at the hospital and visit.  It was nice to see them and break up my day a little bit.  Thank you for stopping and for all the support.   It's always nice to see new faces and break up the monotony.  I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to go out of your way to come for a visit.  

I'm getting bored fairly quickly today.  Nothing is keeping me content.  I'm bored with the tv, my phone and the iPad.  Hopefully Colin can bring in cards or something tomorrow to give us something to do.  

We are hoping I'll get discharged this week.  We should know more tomorrow.  The docs aren't really saying too much because they want to see how these medication changes are working out.  I think they are definitely helping so we will see what the next step is.  

I will post more tomorrow.  Have a good night.  

3 comments:

  1. It was great to finally see you and talk in person! I will be back and I will track you down :) you looked great and despite all of this, still have your witty sense of humor. So glad we connected...I'll see you next time! I will continue praying! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps - finally figured out the commenting thing on here!

      Delete
    2. Ps - finally figured out the commenting thing on here!

      Delete