Saturday, October 24, 2015

Friday October 23

We made it home for the weekend!!!   It's so nice being home.  

I had a dentist appointment yesterday because I lost a filling in my tooth.   Dr. Matos fixed me up right away.  After my dentist appointment I went back to Mom's and hung my fluids for the day.  Amber brought the twins over and we hung out for a little bit.  

We met up with Colin and took the dogs for a hike.  They needed some energy run off them and Carter and Caden did too.  The twins were monkeys on the rock wall.  They were climbing like champs!   


They didn't want to leave.  

When we were done with the hike I went with Amber to the dollar store.  She dropped me back off at the house and I decided to run to Diesel Works to see Jamie.   I stopped and hung out with her and Lizzie for about an hour.  Lizzie is getting so big already.  She's a real cutie pie.   I missed Aubrey.   She was at her grandparents.  I'm going to try and catch up with them again while I'm home because I miss my buddy.  


Isn't she adorable??   I just want to kiss her chubby cheeks all day!!!

After my visit with Jamie I met up with Colin.  We made plans for dinner with Cyndee, Brooke, David and the kids.   We went to Aroogas in Centerville.  I of course didn't eat but we had a nice dinner and had a lot of fun catching up.  I got back to Mom's around 9.  Put my medicine on and went to bed.  

Today is a new day.  I'm not sure of my plans just yet but I will try to stop slacking and remember to update. Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment