Friday, October 30, 2015

Thursday October 29

Thursday was an ok day.   I wasn't feeling too well and I'm not sure why.   I kind of felt like I was in a fog and couldn't clear my head.  

In the morning Colin and I went shopping because he needed a new coat.  We found the REI store in Pittsburgh which was pretty cool.   There were some other stores in the shopping center so we walked around for a little bit.  We ended up stopping and shopping closer to home.

After we got home I put on an extra fluid to see if it would help me feel better then I laid down and took a small cat nap.   It helped and we started to get ready for the game.   Someone I knew in high school sent us tickets to the Pitt game last night.   

We had a lot of fun at the game.    Thank you to Lauren who was kind enough to send the tickets and let us experience Heinz Field.   The game was pretty good.   We left after the third quarter so that I could get home and get my tpn on for the night.  

We will see what adventures today brings :).  I am at clinic waiting to speak to the psych doctor for clearance (hopefully) to get me listed.   I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment