Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday October 10

Today was a decent day.  Colin was up bright and early and we straightened up the apartment.  We got him packed and set up to go home.  He was excited for the break.

In the meantime, I had gone to Target and bought the shelving unit we wanted.  I left the house and it was gorgeous outside.   As soon as I hit the register it started torrentially down pouring.  It was crazy.  I got the unit into the house ok.  I ended up getting a piece on clearance for 20.00 because it had a broken corner.  I was able to hide the broken piece for the most part.  Now i think I may go back and get another piece to stack on top to make it look a bit bulkier.   It's still looking like it needs a little more substance to it.  I'm not 100% sure.  Maybe it will grow on me as it is.  You never know.  


You be the judge.  After that excursion I ran to the grocery store and got a mum and pumpkin to make the porch a little more homey.  It looks nice.  

The evening was pretty uneventful.  I had to change my bag because it sprung a leak.  You know how much I love it when that happens.  And that was my Friday.  I hope you had a good day today.  I will touch base again tomorrow.  Until then....goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're making your place homey and comfortable! I'm also excited about ikea being there! How long will Colin be in lancaster? Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you're making your place homey and comfortable! I'm also excited about ikea being there! How long will Colin be in lancaster? Xo

    ReplyDelete