Friday, October 16, 2015

Thursday October 15

I fell asleep last night before I could post anything.  We had a fairly busy day and I was exhausted.

In the morning we went into Pittsburgh to their flea market downtown.   There really wasn't too much there.  We are so used to Roots, Central Market and New Castle's market that it didn't compare.   We left there and went back to the strip district where we were the other day.  

We walked through most of the stores to see what they are about.  We got some fresh bread so Colin can make breakfast for Amber, Bobby and the twins when they come.  He seems excited for their visit.  I know I am!  I miss them so much!!!

We got home and I put on my fluids and ran my new medicine in through my Iv.  We chilled out a little bit and then decided to go for a walk.  We walked over to the grocery store to rent a movie.  Unfortunately when we got the movie home it must have scratches or something because it freezes throughout.   I'm not having much luck with movies these days apparently.  

The evening was pretty boring.  Just watched tv and went to bed.  Not too much new to report.  I'm up bright and early this morning.  I'm going to take off my tpn and then I think we are going to walk to Panera to get bagels.  Should be a good day.  

I will post more later.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment