Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday October 11

It was a good weekend.   Mom and Dad came to visit with Shawn and Courtney.  We did some shopping, started another puzzle and did some sight seeing.  We spent yesterday afternoon at the Andy Warhol museum.  He was definitely an interesting fellow.   We learned a lot.   He has some amazing art pieces.   
M




Some sneak peeks at his art.  Cameras were forbidden. We were amazed at a lot of the pieces.  He lived an interesting lifestyle.   Especially for his time.  We spent a few hours there.   It was an interesting day but we had a good time.   After the museum, we came back to the house so that I could put on my fluids.   While I was doing my fluids Shawn and Courtney ran out and did some errands and a little shopping.  Mom and Dad stayed with me.   We took a nap and chilled out until my fluids were done.   Once my fluids were done, Dad and I took a walk to see what was going on on the river.   We saw a couple of speed boats and a huge barge.   

It was gorgeous weather and a really nice day.  We walked about 1/4 mile and then went back to the apartment.  When we got back we decided to go to dinner.  I took them to The Butgatory (where our friend Jimmy works).   I introduced him to my family and they exchanged information in case of an emergency.   We had a nice dinner and everyone was happy with their food.   After dinner we did some light shopping at the outlet mall.  I went into my first Charming Charlie's.   Adorable store!!!   It was pretty inexpensive and they have so much stuff.   You could spend hours in there to get through everything they had.  Then we went BACK to Target.  I got another shelving unit for inside the door.  I wasn't happy with how short the original one was so I bought a second one and attached it on top.  Shawn helped me put it all together.   It looks really nice.  After that it was bed time so I said goodnight and went to bed.  Everyone was exhausted but seemed to enjoy their day.  

This morning I was up bright and early.  Everyone was up and ready to head home.  They were all out of here by 8:30 this morning.   Colin was headed home early as well.   He ended up getting home around 11.  We are just sitting here and chilling out for the afternoon/evening.  We both had an eventful weekend and are beat.  I will touch base again tomorrow.  I hope you had as good of a weekend as I have.   Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment