Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday October 6

Pretty uneventful day today.   Met my new home nurse.   She seems pretty good.   She explained my new meds to us and how to administer them.  It's a lot of work but hopefully it will all be worth it.  

We went to our friend Jimmy's restaurant The Burgatory so Colin could grab something for dinner.  It was nice to finally see Jimmy after all the help he has given to us with looking for an apartment etc.  he was a huge help in finding us a safe place to live.

It's after dinner and I'm just sitting here watching tv.  I'm bored but trying to make the best out of my situation.  Colin is going to probably go home this weekend  so he can grab a couple of the things we missed or forgot.  Maybe I'll be feeling well enough to head to Altoona for a visit.  We will have to see how I'm feeling.   Grand plans in my future ;). 

Well...I'm rambling.   Time to get changed and ready for bed.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment