Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday October 12

Today was a good day.  We woke up bright and early.  We cleaned the apartment.   Got showered and dressed and then went to "The Strip District".  It's a bunch of stores and specialty markets in Pittsburgh.  It was pretty cool.   It reminded me of the shoppes in the Keys or even boardwalk type stores.   Jimmy met up with us and brought his little girl Violet.   Violet is adorable and sweet.   It was finally nice to meet her.   I can't wait to meet their son and Jimmy's wife Sarah.  It makes us feel better knowing that they are here if we need anything in an emergency.  

We walked around for about 2 hours.   I bought two tshirts and Colin got some bracelets and some fresh bread from one of the bakeries.  The guys had lunch at a really cool taco stand.  It looked amazing.  Too bad I still can't eat.  

We are back home now watching re-runs of Gas Monkey.  I think we are in for the evening.  We were going to watch a movie but it appears the DVD player ate the redbox movie.  We can't get it to play or open the door.   I'm giving it a little rest. I'd hate to break the DVD player to get it out of there but that might be the outcome.   Now we can't watch movies.  It sucks.  I will keep you posted on the current minor dilemma.  Hopefully it works out in my favor.   Well...until next time.   Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment