Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wednesday October 7

Today is Wednesday.  I woke up feeling pretty good this morning.  I ran a couple of errands with Colin.  I'm bored out of my mind.  I tried working on that M.C. Escher puzzle again to see if I could pas the time, but all it did was frustrate me. I don't even have one full side done.  It's a little frustrating but what can I do.  I am determined to complete that puzzle no matter what.  I think I may try a new approach and start with the inside and work my way out.  The borders on it are just 100 different shades of gray.

On another note.  We went to the Redbox today and got some movies.   We watched Get Hard.  I worked on the puzzle the majority of the time, I wasn't really too into the movie.  We also rented The Longest Ride which I'm hoping Colin will let me put in soon so I can watch it without having to keep the movies longer.  The Redbox is right across the street at the grocery store.   There are so many stores right across the street it's awesome.   Shopping could become an issue.  There's a Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Macys, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Giant Eagle, DSW, and a whole strip of outlet malls. It reminds me of the malls at Rehoboth Beach.  They are cute outdoor outlet malls. There are more restaurants than you can imagine too.  There's a Dave and Busters, Burgatory, Red Robin, Steak and Shake, Chick Fil A, McDonalds, Wendy and so many more.  There's even an Ihop close by which will surely make Mom and Dad happy.   We love IHop!

I'm feeling a little better today than yesterday.  I'm not in as much of a fog as I have been.   That was a really weird feeling.  It was almost as if I was in an out of the body experience.  Nothing seemed real.  Now I hope that I can stay on this track to feeling better.  Mary emailed today and said she is going to try and get us hooked up with a therapist to finalize my being listed.  She is going to get back to me this week and let me know.  Once that last hurdle is complete and as long as I can stay "healthy" and not have vomiting fits, we should be good to go on the list.  Then hopefully we will have the transplant in no time at all.

It's getting close to dinner time, I am home so I'm hoping to make Colin dinner so he doesn't have to eat fast food anymore.  I'm sure it's getting old.  Well....I'm going to get up and look for something to make for dinner tonight.  I will update tomorrow.  Until then, have a good night.  XOXO

1 comment: