Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday August 7

I'm still in the hospital.   They are trying to control my pain and nausea with oral meds before sending me home.  They are weaning me off of the iv meds and onto the oral.  It's probably going to take a couple of days for my body to adjust so who knows when I'll get out of here.

I finished watching orange is the new black today.  Now I just have to find something else to occupy my time.   Colin came in this morning bright and early and stayed with me for a few hours.  Cyndee came in this afternoon which was a nice surprise.   She stopped on her way home from work.   Then Brooke came with Libby.   They brought me cards, a word search book, nail polish and lip gloss.   It was a nice surprise.  They all stayed for a couple of hours.  After they left I watched a movie.  

My day wasn't too exciting today other than my visitors.  Mom and Dad went to Altoona this weekend for a visit.   Mom is losing her voice and had a sore throat so it's good they aren't home because I don't want to get sick and I know she'll want to come and visit.   Amber and the boys are sick too so they are staying away.

I really don't have anything new to report.  We still didn't get the results from the blood cultures they took yesterday.  Hopefully they are clear and there's no infection.  I am getting pretty sleepy.  I'm going to lay down and hopefully I will get some sleep tonight.   Until then, have a good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment