Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday August 4

I'm still in the hospital.  I'm waiting for the doctor to tell me whether or not I'm staying another night.  He's going to have to make his rounds soon because they will need a ton order from him if I'm staying.  I've paged the nurse a couple of times but haven't seen anyone yet.   I got out of bed today, showered, and went for a walk to the gift shop.  I got a couple of things to keep me busy.  

Apparently they are short staffed right now on the floor because the nurses are scarce.   It's really unusual.  I'm not sure what's going on.   I really don't have too much to say today.  I'm just laying here and waiting.  Hopefully the nurse comes soon.  My pump keeps beeping and pretty soon it is going to drive me to insanity.  

I will keep you posted if anything changes at all.   Until then.....have a good evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment