Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday August 16

Today has been a crappy day.  I am extremely nauseous and am having horrible pain.   I can't seem to get either of them under control today.  It's awful.  

Colin came in early this morning and was here for a couple of hours.  He was worn  out after his long day yesterday.  While Colin was here Shawn stopped in to visit.   He didn't stay long because he had to go grab something to fix Courtney's car.  He's worked nag out of town with Dad.  Colin left to go home and take care of the dogs.  

Then I got a surprise visit from Carter and Caden.   They stopped on their way back from the zoo. They were taking pictures of the animals with their tablets.  The boys love taking pictures.  Amber stayed for about two hours.  We went for a walk to get me up and moving.  After the walk they packed up and headed home.  

Around 5:00 or so Shawn came back and brought Courtney with him.  They stayed with me for about an hour and Shawn had to go home and pack for the week.   

I'm laying down now with a cold washcloth on my forehead.  Hopefully something will give soon.  I will keep saying my prayers and hope that something lets up soon.  I will keep you posted.  Say some prayers for me tonight.  

Until tomorrow.   Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment