Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thursday August 6

This morning I woke up feeling like crap.   The nurse took my blood pressure and it was 84/56.  My heart rate was 126.  They called the doctor and he came to my room to do an assessment.   They decided to discontinue the medicine they started this week and gave me a bolus of fluids.  

My pain was getting worse as the day progressed.  The doctor was finally able to give me medicine to help with the nausea and pain.  

I've been spending my evening watching Orange is the New Black.  There's something about trash TV that makes me feel better about how crappy things are for me at times.   

I'm feeling a little better this evening because my favorite nurse Katy is on duty this evening and she will be with me until 7 tomorrow morning.  That's my positive for today.  

I am going to lay down and hopefully get some rest tonight.   Until tomorrow....goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. sending you some love, Heather! I love to watch Real Housewives as my guilty pleasure. I do think it helps! When i had my gall bladder surgery I SWORE that the tv show Numbers helped me feel better! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete