Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday August 11

The doctor came in this morning and said that they can't send me home today because I was sick yesterday.  Kind of sucks but I know it's for the best.  

My day was pretty uneventful.   Colin came in after work for a few hours and we worked on some golf stuff.   After he left Dana came in to visit for about an hour.  She left and mom showed up.  Mom stayed for a little bit and then she had to go back to work.  Then Amber came with the boys.   They are always a nice surprise.   They stayed for a few hours.   All the visitors and my lack of sleep are leaving me exhausted today.  

I'm laying in bed.  Hopefully I'll get some sleep.  I'm waiting for my nurse to give me my meds and hopefully that helps.   Until tomorrow....goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment