Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday August 31

This morning was bad.  I was in horrible pain.  On top of the pain I was more nauseous than I have been.  I tried putting that puzzle Sandy brought me together again.  I got almost the whole thing done except for 3 pieces.  

At lunchtime the nurse brought me my medicine and almost immediately after taking it I was vomiting.   Things have been worse but they are pretty bad today.  I called the nurse and was given some extra zofran.  

Colin stopped and hung out with me for a little bit when he was done with work.  We took a couple of walks and watched some tv.  He had to leave to go home and feed the dogs.  I watched a couple episodes of One Tree Hill.  

Mom showed up around dinner.  She brought me more suck on candies and mints.  She was hungry so I went down to the cafeteria with her.  We came back and decided to play IZZI.  We played for about a half hour and didn't solve it.  Oh well...there's always next time. Now I'm determined so I'm going to solve the puzzle!  

She went home.  I am laying in the hospital bed extremely sick to my stomach.  I don't really have much to say except for I hope to feel better tomorrow.  Say a little prayer for me tonight.  Goodnight!  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment