Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday August 26

Some of medications were changed again today.  I'm having a really hard time and am in a lot of pain.  Today was a difficult day.  I'm having another symptom...my arms and legs twitch and I can't do anything to keep it from happening.

I colored some more pictures today.  I started reading a book.  Colin stopped in the early afternoon and stayed for a few hours.  We started a game of Rummy.  In the middle of our game....

My interesting story for today...I was laying in bed and heard this gulpin, bubbling sort of noise coming from the bathroom.   Apparently the toilet in my room is some how connected to the toilet in the room next door.  The toilets were clogged and started overflowing.  The maintenance guys came to the room to fix it.  In the meantime they moved me to another room until it was fixed. Colin left to go home and take care of the dogs.   After about an hour I was able to move back to my room. 

I got back to my room and the nurse explained the dosage differences etc.  I laid down for a little while.  I had a surprise visitor tonight.  My friend Sandy from work stopped in for a visit.  She brought me books, a game and a puzzle.  I'm excited to play the game and work on the puzzle.   Mom stopped in this evening as well.  She brought in the tshirts to go through.  We went through and pulled out a variety of tshirts for Dr. Harborson.  He paid for 20 of them.  We marked them and will drop them off at his office as long as I am out of here.  There's only a few left. 

Mom and Sandy left for the day.  I started reading my book and I'm getting ready to turn on my Netflix so I can continue watching One Tree Hill.  

Well...time for me to go.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment