Saturday, August 22, 2015

Saturday August 22

This morning was uneventful.  There were 3 helicopters today.  It's so sad.  Mom came in for about an hour to visit.  

I'm in a horrible amount of pain today.  Luckily I haven't thrown up at all yet.  I watched One Tree  Hill most of the afternoon.  Colin came in around lunchtime.  He got me up and we went outside and I walked around the block.  It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed the change of scenery.  

Colin left to go home and I took a nap.  Amber stopped in a little after 8 with the twins.  We played Chutes and Ladders and did some pages in their learning books.  They stayed for a little while.  They wore me out.  I've been fighting off the hiccups for the last hour.  Well...I'm hoping to feel better by morning.  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment