Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday August 9

Yes...that's right....still in the hospital.   The good news is that they started me on a liquid diet today and I didn't throw up at all.   The doctor wants me to stay on iv meds through today and start taking everything orally tomorrow and hopefully home on Tuesday.   Fingers crossed.

Don't ask me why but my new obsession is watching Chopped.   I think it's a sense of self torture.   All the food etc.  it's fun to watch and choose favorites.   That's what I've been doing the last two hours.  

Colin came in to the hospital bright and early.  He stayed for a couple of hours.  Amber came in with Carter and Caden and we played some games.   After Amber left, Shawn and Courtney stopped in for a visit.  I had a full day of visitors today which was very nice.  

I don't have any new news.  Hopefully tomorrow I will get some answers.   Until then...goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment