Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday August 30

Today has been difficult.  The change in my meds has really been affecting me negativity.  Slurred speech, confusion, etc.  I'm feeling awful.  There's nothing on tv.  I've been doing some more reading. 

 Kelly stopped in with Thomas.   We played go fish.  He played a couple games and then he got hungry so we went to the lunchroom to eat.   We took a walk outside.  We went back to the room and  we played a couple rounds of tic tac toe.  There was a commotion in the hallway and things were a little crazy with another alarm in the hallway so we stayed in the room. She left and went home to help Matt around the house. 

Then Colin came to visit in the afternoon.  He stayed for a few hours. Amber stopped In with the boys.  We watched the Movie Despicable Me.   I had lots of cheese curls in my bed but the snuggle time made it worth it. They colored me a picture too.   We had a lot of fun.  Shawn and Courtney stopped for a little while too.  We had a busy day today with different visitors.  I walked 10 times today which is pretty good.  I'm really hoping to feel better tomorrow with all the medications and pray that my body will cooperate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment