Saturday, August 8, 2015

Saturday August 8

Pretty boring morning this morning.  Nothing too exciting happened.  

Colin came in in the afternoon because he had a bunch of errands to run before he came in.   While he was here we had surprise visitors :). 

Jamie came in with Aubrey and this beautiful bundle of joy, Elizabeth.  It was a nice surprise.   Aubrey made the most beautiful card for me that Colin hung on the wall.  

It was a nice little gift.  They stayed for a few hours.   Colin left and after he left my brother and Courtney came.  Shortly after he got here Jamie left with the kiddos.  Shawn stayed for a little while.  He watched tv with me and we talked for a little bit.   They left after a couple of hours.

This morning the doctor decided to advance my diet.  They brought me a dinner tray and I ate pretzels and some pudding.  About 10 minutes after I ate I started to feel really ill.  I went into the bathroom and threw up.  I rang the nurse and let her know.   They gave me more iv Zofran to help with the nausea.  I'm still not feeling very well.  They are going to monitor me more tomorrow and make a decision then.  

I'm laying down now and hoping to get some rest.  Praying for the nausea to stop.  I will touch base again tomorrow.   Until then....goodnight 

No comments:

Post a Comment